Wednesday 5 February 2020

Random cafe sketches

I always keep a small sketchbook in my coat pocket
It’s a bit like an artistic security blanket, if I feel the
creative urge to draw something it isn’t far away.

Back in my college days when I was taking illustration
my teachers encouraged us to always keep a sketchbook
Handy saying  “ideas are golden!” You might think of an
idea today and forget about it.  But it could lead you to the
next great painting, or movie script or business idea.
Being a course on illustration they would encourage us to
communicate ideas visually and not just in the written
form.

Ok no great movie scripts here, just some sketches of people
at cafes, just some fun.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall colours in the park

 Since the Covid 19 pandemic hit I've been spending more time indoors and working from home,  it's changed a lot of my daily routine...